[Healeys] Distributor guy

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Tue Aug 30 20:09:17 MDT 2022

I had been using solid core wires since 2002, but when I changed to negative ground in 2019 the new pertronix had a warning against solid core (electronics sensitive to RF spikes or something) so I bought a set of carbon core wires and adapted them to my original (acorn nut) distributor cap by holding the brass washers in place with small brass screws inserted into the carbon core. No problems yet.

Bill Lawrence
BN1 #554