[Healeys] Distributor guy

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 10:47:26 MDT 2022

I just did a quick search, and checked the Pertronix website; they don't
even show availability for Healeys of any sort. That door may have
closed. I'll investigate further later; I think I still have the box we
got our BN2's Ignitor in but, again, later.

Maybe the 'points guys' won by default? Last I heard, it's not easy
finding quality points and condensers these days.