[Healeys] Distributor guy

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:26:24 MDT 2022

Generally speaking I think using pertronix with points in the boot as
backup is the way to go.  The advantage of points whilst on the road is you
can more easily pre-time the points by looking at the points while moving
the dizzy back and forth- you can get timing +/- 10 deg doing that - enough
to start.  electronic systems are impossible to do this and take more time
to get right while on the side of the road.