[Healeys] 100M on BaT

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:55:33 MDT 2022

AH Lovers,

FWIW, the first 100M ever restored by Lynn Martin of Forever Healeys is
currently for sale on Bring-a-Trailer...

1956 Austin-Healey 100M BN2 Roadster for sale on BaT Auctions - ending
August 14 (Lot
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1956-austin-healey-100m-bn2/>
 #81,450) | Bring a Trailer
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1956-austin-healey-100m-bn2/>

This car was judged in Concours in 2008 at the Austin Healey meet in San
Diego. I was the Chief Judge and Roger Moment, Reid Trummel, David Koch
(100M owner, Toronto, Canada) and Pat Harris (100M owner, San Diego)were
the judges/scribe.

Photos and information on the restoration are available on the Forever
Healeys website...
100M Welcome (foreverhealeys.com)
<http://www.foreverhealeys.com/M/Documentation2/Austin%20Healey100MWelcome.htm>

I know the seller who had the car restored in 2003 and who has maintained
it in outstanding condition for 19 years. The car is somewhat local (to
SoCal), being in the Pasadena, CA area.

I know quite a bit about the car and I'd be willing to answer any questions
for interested parties.

Cheers,

Curt Arndt