[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 15, Issue 249

Dave and Terri Woerpel dtwoerpel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:20:58 MDT 2022

Used to be Antique Auto Battery  now Jim's Battery Manufacturing Co.
602 Rayen Ave.  Youngstown  OH 44502
800.426.7580
They're working on a website.

First AGM/LUCAS I bought from them when it was Antique Auto Battery.
Battery lasted 10 years in the Bugeye. Now on my 2nd.  I just finished the
2nd season on 2, 6v for the MGA.  Jim took over the business.  Very helpful
people and great batteries. No financial interest just a very happy owner.
No more replacing 2 6v flooded every other year.
Dave W
'59 :()
'59 MGA 1500

Burlington WI