[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 15, Issue 249

rct2bnc rct2bnc at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 10:49:54 MDT 2022

These are already available somewhere in Ohio.  I purchased one more than 10 yrs ago ...can't find the receipt.  They advised in Hemmings. Ben Cohen BJ8Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> Date: 8/11/22  9:38 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: healeys at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 15, Issue 249
    How about gutting a Lucas battery and stuffing an AGM inside? Crazy
    idea?

    On 8/11/2022 5:16 AM, Michael Salter