[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 15, Issue 249

Alan Wasserman alanwassermannc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 05:21:12 MDT 2022

Re: Battery box for ’66 AH BJ8

Hello fellow enjoysters.  I  have a ’66 Austin Healey BJ8 and am shooting for a Concours judging.  I know I have the “wrong” battery (see pic) but was told that a Lucas Battery Box would be acceptable in judging.  Does anyone have knowledge if this is so AND, if so, any clues on where I may find one?  Tried Ebay and usual supply sources to no avail.  Thanks for the anticipated insight.  (I know and am changing the “holds” to helmet style)

> On Aug 10, 2022, at 2:00 PM, healeys-request at autox.team.net wrote:
>

> ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D8AC19.89D001A0
>

> ------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D8AC19.89D001A0--
>

> --000000000000dccb7005e5e1f999