[Healeys] 100 battery cutoff switch

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 06:13:14 MDT 2022

2 very small screws with nuts and spring washers hold it in.
It's a real pain as you cannot reach the heads of the screws and the nuts
at the same time.  I  put small vice grips on the nuts then use a
screwdriver inside the tool compartment.
The switch comes out the bottom. Take the cables and ignition grounding
wire off 1st.