[Healeys] Measurement.

David Lodge emmgeeteecee at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 21:32:57 MDT 2022

Greetings all!
Might I please trouble any of you for a measurement.....................again!  As you can see from the attached, the trunk hoop support rotted away and then I surgically removed the remainder to good metal.  Thing is, I'm bereft of the measurement for a patch from the cut off part to say, the bend in the tabs which weld to the trunk floor, so I thought that if any of you could furnish me with the measurement between the two tabs, I could work from that.
Thanks and regards to all.