[Healeys] [O/T] Beverly Hills Car Club

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 18:15:17 MDT 2022

 Forgot...cut and paste the address below the two cents to see the article in the Times. It wouldn't let me add a link.

    On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 05:12:26 PM PDT, Ray Juncal <healeyray at yahoo.com> wrote:

  Funny thing, there was just an article in the front section of the Sunday L. A. Times news paper today. It was kinder than the Jalopnick piece but said be careful.

I did a survey there for an Australian buyer a few years ago. They were very accommodating and put the car on a lift and I got a thorough look. The test ride was brief as the brakes were marginal and the engine was very rough. I did get through all the gears and a listen to the rear end. It was not a drive it home car. The car was destined for a complete restoration so matching numbers and frame and body condition were more important.. I didn't know the price he was quoted but I thought the buyer would get more for his money through one of the clubs. After the survey the buyer made the deal and BHCC arranged the shipping. I think he knew what he was getting and got what he expected.
NOTE: "Never buy a pig in a poke." You or a trusted advisor should take a hard look at a car before you make the deal. BHCC is just like the want adds or a used car lot sometimes good sometimes not. It's up to you to make sure what you are getting or no bitching later.
That's my.....

http://enewspaper.latimes.com/infinity/article_share.aspx?guid=c16e98ca-641a-4324-8c9e-073cb3f400dc