[Healeys] O-ring

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 17:04:23 MDT 2022

The "O" was introduced during 100/6 production around the time of the move
to Abingdon.
There were actually 2 different sizes of them with the later style being
larger as I recall.
Moss only shows one part number ...675-430 although the factory parts books
show 2 which are presumably the different sizes.