[Healeys] BJ8 fuel guage

Brian Drab bgdrab at redzone.ca
Mon Aug 1 20:34:19 MDT 2022

I have a BJ8 with a fuel guage that is beyond repair. I have tried to locate a new guage. Moss doesn't have one for a BJ8. I tried Ebay and a couple came up all from Europe. I have no trouble getting one from the UK but when I check the reliability of the sources, they come up less than stirling. Does anyone in Healeyland have any sources for a guage preferably on this side of the pond, or does anyone have a used guage for sale? Any help much appreciated.  I do carry a small jerry can of gas in the trunk duer to past experience but I would really like to know what my fuel situation is an a constant basis.
Brian Drab
Vancouver B.C.