[Healeys] 100 Engine Gearbox Removal

Roland Wilhelmy sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:28:14 MDT 2022

You can also raise the car a few inches. I removed and reinstalled #724's
engine and tranny that way by myself. The car was raised to let the cherry
picker legs get under the car and also so I could crawl under to fit the
motor mount screws. Fitting those screws was the hardest part of installing
the engine/tranny combo. Getting the pieces to line up.
-Roland