[Healeys] 100 piston rings- Moss

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:13:49 MDT 2022

I don't know what to tell you guys, but I bought the piston set from Moss
several years ago for the short block of my BN2.  The pistons came with
three plain rings and grooves only.  Obviously they don't sell this set
anymore.  My engine builder said it would be OK when I asked about the lack
of an oil control ring.   He just said I would have less friction this
way.  Kind of wondering now that I see all your examples.
Mike MacLean