[Healeys] Cylinder Head Chamber Volume

john harper ah100tech at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:05:29 MDT 2022

Harold

It is best to measure this yourself.

You need the valves in then with a small sheet of glass with a hole in it,
if possible, hold this down and fill with paraffin or very light oil using
a 100cc measuring cylinder from a chemist. Fill this up and then pour into
each of the combustion chambers in turn until full then subtract what is
left from 100cc, six times. You might find small differences between
chambers so you may need to average the results. You need glass as this
will be flat.

Best regards