[Healeys] Rivet squeezer

Ian Hey rianhey at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 27 07:40:04 MDT 2022

It is possible to buy aircraft rivet squeezers, but I could not make the one I borrowed fit the rivets at the bottom of the boot lid.  I used pop rivets, and filled the heads with epoxy paint until the pop hole was full.

The hand squeezer worked on the rivets fastening the bottom of the shroud to the boot floor.

Ian