[Healeys] Gas Tanks

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Tue Apr 26 14:57:35 MDT 2022

Ray-seal hole with some Solder Seal. Then cover with a thin layer of
JB weld. Add two gallons of white vinegar and slosh. (ends and upside
down as well). Leave it in over night...check for leaks and redo if
necessary. Then, if desired, you can coat the tank with Rustoleum tank
seal-white, HD stuff. I sealed countless tanks this way-no leaks
yet-KOW..Hank

Healeys"