[Healeys] Concours BJ8

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Tue Apr 26 12:58:25 MDT 2022

Bob-this valve cover was available in the late '60s early '70s from
aftermarket supplier. I still have the stock green cover in my storage
closet. I use it if I concours the car. (This one is not "approved" by
concours committee. You may have the same one as mine as they were
quite popular for show and some heat dissipation (a little bit). There
is no side vent- the crankcase vent is at the T which vents to rear
carb (as original). Regards, Hank