[Healeys] Sticker stock- machine shop labor

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 00:24:54 MDT 2022

Usually inflation is caused by one of three things:

   1. having restricted supply,
   2. increased demand,
   3. government printing lots of money.

Coming out of COVID we have the trifecta... so greed doesn't really factor
into it because you always have greed in good economies and bad economies.
I won't get into the politics of why, just a 2-second economics lesson.

Incidentally my Econ 1 professor was Laura Tyson, who was President
Clinton's Chief Economic Advisor.  I got an A in her class 👍.  If you can
believe it I also had Janet Yellen, Secretary of the Treasury in business
school, reference point #3 above 😉

Cheers,

Alan