[Healeys] Nissonger

m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 5 20:04:23 MDT 2022

That is a real shame.  I have used Nisonger on a number of occasions and always had great service from them.  They have supported the sports car scene for a long time; in an issue of Healey Marque in the last couple of years (I can’t remember exactly) there was a historic photo of the Healey pit at Sebring, and in the background was an advertisement across the top of the pits that read “Nisonger”.  I will miss them.  I note that the announcement just says they are not doing repairs.  They also supply parts, for instance last summer I bought a set of o-rings that the instruments seat on against the dash, and the larger diameter ones were all the correct square section.

Cheers, Mirek