[Healeys] Nissonger

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:36:22 MDT 2022

I believe that Nissongres is back in business BUT they are no longer doing
work on British car instruments. I've heard they sold ALL of their parts
and tooling to West Valley instruments in Los Angeles.

FWIW, I stopped doing business with West Valley 30 years ago... *Screw me
once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me."*