[Healeys] 100 door vinyl original glue technique

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Wed Sep 29 19:49:55 MDT 2021

Check with Geoff at Rightway Heritage Trimming for correct procedure.
There is a thin cotton backing behind the vinyl, and the upper panel
screws into a block midway over that area. Geoff does beautiful
concours quality work which matches original. Has lots of photos on
his site to compare finished item. Hank

Healeys"