[Healeys] Fwd: reverse lamps

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Tue Sep 28 15:49:07 MDT 2021

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [Healeys] reverse lamps
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 22:48:32 +0100
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at summaventures.com>
To: Tom <ah3000me at gmail.com>

The way I did it was to fit a Lucas rear spot, which was pretty much
standard in period. There are smaller alternatives, it just depends how
much you want to see - and be seen.

Mounting was on a special rear mount (like a standard fog mount) either
on a rear fender or attached to the chassis or fitted via an additional
custom mount.

Light had to be turned on manually.

Peter

--