[Healeys] Fwd: Batteries and Longevity

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 17:51:53 MDT 2021

I have one of these in my BJ8. Spins it over almost like a
gear-reduction; needs a specific type of minder (note the CCA):

https://www.batteriesplus.com/productdetails/SLI24FAGMDP?storecode=313&locationofinterest=&locationphysical=1014019&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=ecommpla&gclid=CjwKCAjwpMOIBhBAEiwAy5M6YIzQhN9NgxA03HTVsNRHD5jVGX0BNPIr5VmOIfrXchUyXbvZGu7-IRoC6ocQAvD_BwE

Deka brand is the best 'conventional' I've found (and made in the
'States, unlike most others). All depends on how much you can to spend,
but get sealed if you can.

Bob