[Healeys] 100 air intake strap

Randy Hicks healey100m at me.com
Wed Sep 15 11:36:16 MDT 2021

Shawn, is theis the bracket you are referring to? I have it on both sides of my 100M’s (because of the air hose to cold air box) but would be only on the right side of a std. BN1/2.

Randy

Randy Hicks
Publisher, Austin-Healey Concours Registry Technical Guidelines
RandyHicks at me.com

AHCA 100 Registrar
ahca100registrar at gmail.com
www.austinhealey100m.com