[Healeys] Lucas horns help

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 19:25:08 MDT 2021

I had five horns all cleaned up and ready to adjust the points and air gap so I could put them in the ready to go pile. I am more a mechanical guy and not so good at electronics. With lots of help from a fellow Healey guy with a better understanding of the electronics (much thanks Peter Roses) we got three of the horns working fine. We had all the proper equipment, I even made the adjusting wrench.
So I am left with two horns that have evaded our best efforts. I'm looking for a shop or someone deep in the arcane intricacies of Lucas horns. I'm in Los Angeles if there is someone close by or UPS if necessary. Open to all ideas.ThanksRay