[Healeys] Head Weight

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Sat Oct 30 18:02:46 MDT 2021

BMI was important in my rowing days on the water.   I still work out regularly on my Concept II erg here at home.

BMI = weight (kg) / height (m) squared

Just for the hell of it, I worked out the BMI for the cylinder head  . . .   37.64 kg / 0.72m  x  0.72m = 72.4

If it was human I reckon it’s doctor would be pretty worried.   25 is the ‘text book’ figure to aim for (according to the health insurers.)   😊

Yours, in lockdown,

Mark

Ardmore

NZ