[Healeys] Crankshaft

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 11:11:48 MDT 2021

A DW crank (and other upgrades) might "transform" a 100's engine in that it
can be run at greater rpm's with less chance of hand-grenading.
In practice our cars will only be driven at high revs--especially
sustained--when on a track, and when the whole engine has hopefully been
blueprinted.

--
Best--Michael