[Healeys] Crankshaft

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:19:10 MDT 2021

David, how does changing the crankshaft give you 2000 additional RPM?
Lighter rods and pistons, balancing, cam timing, bigger valves, porting,
bigger carbs,  shorter stroke, even increased compression may all
contribute to higher RPM but a crank alone will not make any difference,
neither will a lightened flywheel.