[Healeys] spiral bevel rear ends

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 25 14:33:57 MDT 2021

Gary,

Yes, they have the screws with three on each side, two for the brake
drum and one for the rear axle.  Phillips flat head screw, zinc plated
1/4" - 28.

CMZ0408 - 2 per vehicle (1/2" long)
CMZ0414 - 4 per vehicle (1-7/8" long) assuming wire wheels

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar