[Healeys] BN7 Sidescreens - Screen Fitting Instructions

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:52:25 MDT 2021

Bill--

I have never met Mr. Bernouli and when I said that pressure inside the car
"increased" it would indeed have been more accurate to say that pressure
outside decreased due to the air molecules' having to travel a greater
distance, creating lift..  Fortunately the magnets' force is stronger than
the lift and my side curtains no longer pop out at highway speeds.