[Healeys] Light bulbs

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:37:44 MDT 2021

Tom,

All of the bulbs are available at Superbright.   Be sure to check if you
have the bayonet type or the screw in type.  I used the slightly longer
bulb for the tach to get the same amount of illumination as the rest of the
gauges (all gauges are really visible at night).  If you use the regular
length LED bulb, the tach will still be much dimmer than the rest of the
gauges.  You should also think about changing all the other bulbs;
stop/tail, turn signal as well.  With this LED change, all of these bulbs
will be much brighter (more visible to other drivers), safer for you as
well as being seen when stopping.  This also reduces the load on the wiring
harness and switches as well, also a good thing.  I also changed my
headlights.  What an improvement that was!  Now I can really see at night.

Fred
BJ8