[Healeys] Fuses

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:53:08 MDT 2021

Hi Price:

I had the same problem on the circuit to my electric fan and water pump which is only a few months old.  While the fuse was not hot, I changed it because it did not look as if it had a good connection to the holder on the fuse box.  New fuses a little longer that the older fuses and the ends just touch the holder.  Still no current flow. With the help of my friend who knows electric, we traced it to one loose wire to a spade and the other was wire to the alternator was just tired from overheating, so we installed new wire and connector and system worked.  I am hoping to remember all he showed me for the next time I have electrical problems.

Yes this Group is amazing.

We should get together this winter.

Best regards,

Bob Begani