[Healeys] Items for Sale

KENNETH FLEMNG ahmg at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 20:09:52 MDT 2021

Below are items I have remaining for sell from my garage cleanup. I will be traveling to Southeastern in Safety Harbor Florida next week and will be trailering my car so able to deliver(especially larger items) to anyone at the event if items are of interest. Contact me with questions.
Ken

Healey hundred 5 original front fenders remaining ( both Left and Right),  repaired, dry stored and in great shape. Two have damage in front with 85% useable no rust

Healey Hundred bonnet skin stripped prepared for Louvering/Stamping SOLD

Healey Hundred BN2 New Blue Side curtains used twice(Moss)SOLD

Healey rare Hundred Perspex Side Curtains

Healey Hundred Perspex screens Perspex only- used( Lft and Right)

Healey Hundred Original Side Curtain bag black- needs cleaning but useable(NA currently)

Healey Hundred Blue Convertible Top-Great used condition-

Healey Hundred Original BN1 sidecurtain need restoration

Healey Hundred Original BN1 sidecurtain Frames SOLD

Healey Hundred Original BN2 Sidecurtain- all pieces present -need recovering/restoring SOLD

Healey Hundred  Original Service Manual and repro-new sold as pair(rough- garage use). Sold

Healey 100M Carb and linkage- Non Etched but came off running car- since been rebuit(1) SOLD

Healey Hundred Original clear back Fuel Pump- rebuildable?

Healey Hundred Water Pump- rebuildable

Healey 3000 Radiator- Great for re-core

Healey 100 Hardtop rear backlight(glass)- Nical  reproduction hardtop- New

Healey Hundred Bonnet Hinge & Cross Brace Assy (New)

Healey Hundred Carb Heat Shield-Ah Spares- New

Healey 3000 rear fender repair panel (2)- (New) SOLD

Healey Hundred (2)Original Fan blades

Healey 3000 bumperettes(4)

Jaguar- Series 3 etype repair manual- torn corner

Healey BJ7-BJ8shroud to windshield seal (new)

Triumph Tr6 transmission – rebuilt years ago and removed from running car shortly after.

Triumph TR6 Seatbelt retractor(2) SOLD

Triumph Tr6 Bumper

Healey Hundred LJ23date stamp 54 correct BN1 Jack.  SOLD

Set Of  3Snail period spanners and 2 Superslim

Jaguar 3.8 Series 1 e-type motor with all ancilliaries, rebuilt 10 yrs ago, needs detailing but maintained and turns. Comes with triple carb set up and manifold, starter, tranny, distributor, water pump, exhaust downs. Engine is high compression 9:1 based on stamping and was in a running xk150. RA-4646-9 engine number SOLD

Last remaining NOS Coolaire air conditioning  left in existence for 1964-1967 BJ8. Rarest option available for the BJ8and only about 50 made. Was also the most expensive option. All components present.  SOLD

Moto Lita racing leather 14-15 inch steering wheel-Moss

Healey Flex Fan(Moss New)

Original very early rare 9 hole Victor Derington wheel, factory option
for Healey Unrestored near mint.

Healey 100/4 Overdrive and Transmission both rebuilt BN2 four speed

 Healey 100/4 Rear original Bumper re-chromed

New items found :

New BN1-BN2 Blue convertible tops (2) in the box from UK SOLD

New tire leather strap(2)

Triumph TR6 Rare optional hardtop boot cover(2)- Tan, New Tan

Sent from my iPhone