[Healeys] Unable to post

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at me.com
Sat Oct 16 09:57:50 MDT 2021

Yes it did, eventually. It had to be held by the moderator before it was released. I was just surprised that I was considered a non-member. My "icloud" email account has just gone through some software updates and deleted everyone of my email contacts. Maybe that had something to do with the hold? I never lost the ability to receive emails from the list, just responses. Oh well.StevenOn Oct 15, 2021, at 6:42 PM, Roland Wilhelmy <sentenac.rw at gmail.com> wrote:Well, this email made it through. I wonder why one fails and another succeeds. -RolandOn Fri, Oct 15, 2021, 1:07 PM Steven Kingsbury via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:I just received notification that my post has to go to the moderator because I am a non member. Anyone else receive a message like that. I joined the list from this email address August 9, 2014 at 5:12 PM.  I guess I got bumped off. Strange. I still receive list emails, just can't answer them.Steven KingsburyBN1_______________________________________________ Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html Suggested annual donation  $12.75  Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive  Healeys at autox.team.net http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys  Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/sentenac.rw@gmail.com