[Healeys] Hot Fuse

Roland Wilhelmy sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 19:27:29 MDT 2021

I'm not sure that you are describing what you are measuring.  14.5 volts
across the fuse suggests that the fuse creates a 14.5 volt drop --
something that fuses are not supposed to do, but it would generate a lot of
heat for sure. And current flow is measured through a circuit, again not
across a component. Have you tried replacing the fuse?
-Roland