[Healeys] What Jack?

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:36:47 MDT 2021

As I continue with the restoration of my BN2 there are some considerations
I need to address.  This is not a 100% concours restoration.  I am
compromising in a few areas for better functionality and use of the car.
For example, my voltage regulator is converted to positive ground solid
state.  In the case of carrying tools, I am not seeking a concours tool
kit, to include an original jack.  For those of you that feel the same way,
I was wondering what a good modern aftermarket jack would be a good
choice.  What jack do you carry with the car?
Mike MacLean