[Healeys] Ash Tray

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 09:36:31 MST 2021

FWIW, my center shift BN7 had a hole in the fiberglass cover for the ashtray. I covered the fiberglass with dynamat insulation and cut it out for the ashtray as well as the new carpet so it installed above the carpet. It carries change, etc.
I have a disconnected cigarette lighter on the dash panel as well.

Regards,
Richard C
BN7 440