[Healeys] Water Temperature gauge Bezel

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 06:48:50 MST 2021

Thanks, Mirek for the detailed information.  I have printed the entire
script and will keep it in my files for the opportunity to consider the DIY
method you advise.

One of my Healey things to do in the next 6 months.  Meanwhile, I know what
is the correct temperature and not worried about the gauge showing  between
230 degrees and 212 degrees after settling down below 212 degrees while
driving.

Regards,

Bob Begani