[Healeys] Gas Filler Cap

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Thu Nov 4 11:59:10 MDT 2021

I have seen that option in use, however I keep mine stock, so as to
insure that my vented cap is functioning as designed. Nothing worse
than a dead spider blocking the passage of fumes. I don't keep my
jacket in the boot, to avoid derogatory comments from my wife.
I also use a large filtered funnel to fill my tank from a 5 gal. can.
This prevents my Armacord from becoming petrified. These "features"
are what make the 100 such a special car with such loving memories.
Hank