[Healeys] Exhaust manifold

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Sat May 22 12:13:56 MDT 2021

Harold,

One of the 100/6 rally cars (PMO 203) was upgraded to 3000 spec over a
number of events, and was in effect the works mule. According to Bill
Price it would have been rallied as 3000 if it met the 3000 spec - which
it did.

The last owner of which I have record (Bobby Parkes) told me that it was
sold to him from the works with a triple-carb setup. What I don't know
for sure -and can't ask him - is what the exhaust would have been like,
not just the manifold.

My guess is that the manifold would probably have been very similar to
that on the standard triple carb Mk IIs. After all evolution from
rallying to road cars was what the competitions dept was all about.

Cheers,

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig