[Healeys] Healey Hi-Rider

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Thu May 20 19:13:29 MDT 2021

Steve /. ListersTo your question about the what this build started as, its hard to tell without more photos. I could not enlarge your photos  (a problem with my PC). Also this car may be a collection of parts from different models. Rarely does someone build a modified from a bone stock , well running BJ7 or BJ8 that is worth $50K. as is.
Folks will ask why would someone build something like this but it is a common topic in most all marque based groups. Change to the original has been a car issue and an expected happening for more than a 100 years.
One of the cars in our garage is a Modified 100 and I have been asked "why" before.  Would suggest that folks take a ride in a non-stock car just to see/feel the differences and in many cases improvements. A V8 in a 2300 pound car will put a smile on many (most) faces. Put 600HP in one and you feel like you just took a ride on the best rollercoaster around.
Hope all well at Conclave.Perry