[Healeys] QuickJack Car Lift

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri May 14 01:28:32 MDT 2021

My only complaint is the quickjack folks had some pretty inappropriate &
unpleasant things to say about EZ Car Lift, which is extremely well built
and engineered & made in the USA (which QJ isn't).

EZ Car Lift is a bit more expensive, but I think has better accessibility &
safety, but slower lifting due to the worm gear system.  The thing with
Quick Jack is you have to make sure you get both sides & spacing lined up
carefully, but it will be lighter to move around.

EZ Car lift comes with alot of great options, I particularly like the
castor wheel option which lets you move the car around the garage if
needed... works really well.