[Healeys] conclave or bust

Henry A. Morrison dos_gusanos at msn.com
Thu May 13 11:14:26 MDT 2021

See you there!

Henry Morrison, Salt Lake City

________________________________
From: Healeys <healeys-bounces at autox.team.net> on behalf of i erbs via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 10:05 PM
To: Ahealey help <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] conclave or bust

Hope to see some of you at Conclave. I'm leaving tomorrow and plan to drive around 5 hours of road time, more if the car is behaving and I'm up to it. Plan to be in Big Bear in the early afternoon on Sunday.
Cheers and safe travels
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>    Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>