[Healeys] Memories of an Austin Healey Drag Racer

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Sat May 8 13:44:05 MDT 2021

Looking through some of my old papers today and came across a 1987 photo of Dan Kilcup who passed years ago. Dan was an Austin Healey enthusiast that found his fun thing to do at the drag strip in Oregon. After his passing I was able to visit his widow and she graciously let us look at his old racer in the garage. I believe the car was sold but was still together as Dan raced it.
There are many interesting Austin Healey stories out there. ....