[Healeys] your trip to Conclave - Down 395?

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:13:26 MDT 2021

 I appreciate that,
I too have lived in CA for many years. I did a 10 day temp forecast for I-5
and 395
Sacramento will be 90 while Bishop will be 72. Yes Barstow will be 90, but
a lot less traffic than cutting across the 210  from the 405. Plus I have
driven I5 a hundred times in my life and wanted to change things up. Not
planning more than 5 hours of road time on any leg of my trip. Looks like a
number of folks from the Bay area will be heading down 395 as well, so I
might company for part of the trip. My mechanic is going through the car
and my fresh air hoses are now hooked up. I will add extra insulation to my
pedal box and I have a thermostatically controlled fan on my radiator.. I
will be going west to Sherman Oaks on the 21st ri visit my sister, then
plan to take 101 or 1 North to the Bay area to again visit with family,
then 1 or 101 home. I am in no hurry and can take as long as I want to make
it home
Gary, are you going to Conclave?
Ira Erbs
Milwaukie,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words