[Healeys] your trip to Conclave - Down 395?

ahbn6 at verizon.net ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri May 7 14:00:39 MDT 2021

Having lived in Nevada for several years, I have driven route 395 several times to the Bay Area in an air conditioned car and would recommend not driving that route unless you are in the same. It is the most boring, hot and desolate highway in the country. God forbid anyone has a breakdown. Doesn’t take long for bones to bleach before another car passes by. Just think of hours before you see one.

John Sims

www.healey6.com <http://www.healey6.com/>

Matawan, NJ