[Healeys] AH-BS Zoom Conference - Geoff Chrysler

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 06:22:28 MDT 2021

Good Morning Listers,

The Austin-Healey Club of New England has been holding Zoom conferences
known as AH-BS calls (I think you can figure out what that means) for the
past several months as a way of keeping everyone connected during the
pandemic.  We also do a monthly Technical conference Q&A.  You can see some
of our past ones on our YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnijqOvqwEtJulKKqkIiwQ

Our next AH-BS call will be on Monday, March 29 at 7 pm EDT
We're very fortunate to have Geoff Chrysler, one of the Austin-Healey
world's premier interior trimmers, as our guest on our next AH-BS
conference,. To see some of the work he does, check out his video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaZsnXsDbr0
Geoff grew up around Healeys and many long-time members will remember his
Dad, Rich, as one of the first Austin-Healey Concours Committee members.
Please join us for a tour of Geoff's shop and be ready with your interior
questions.

Rick Neville is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89217873734?pwd=SVlQT2lzbnk3dmFqM1pHaUU3MmdMdz09

Meeting ID: 892 1787 3734
Passcode: 501092
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89217873734#,,,,*501092# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,89217873734#,,,,*501092# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 892 1787 3734
Passcode: 501092
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/krDH6QyjM

Rick Neville
President, Austin-Healey Club of New England