[Healeys] Healey Toy Factory Model

Ken Fleming ahmg at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 19:29:20 MDT 2021

Around circa 2002, Charles Mattews renowned Healey toy Collector commissioned a 1/8 scale detailed Healey model based solely on the 100, by well known model builder, John Stinton. In conversations with Charles, only 200 were planned to be built , 50 BN1, 50 BN2,50 100M, and 50 100S to be only sold to owners of a 100S as a requirement without duplication.
Less then 140 were built, then molds discarded  and Stinton retired meaning models would never be produced again.
If anyone on the list owns one of the HTF Models, please contact me with your model , color, options and a photo if possible. My goal is to determine how many of these are in the US and establish record as some have since changed hands in last few years.
I am fortunate to have a complete history of my model from its development , show history and its build strategy of options.
Feel free to contact me
directly.
Ken

Sent from my iPhone