[Healeys] BN1 Questions

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 10:02:19 MDT 2021

That was my thought, too. Yes, pulling the hot air off the left side of
the engine would be most effective--would work good on RHD cars--but
evacuating the whole engine bay would help, too (since we've pretty much
decided lack of airflow in the bay is at least part of the cause of
overheating, esp. at idle). It wouldn't somewhat defeat its purpose,
which pusher fans on the radiator are said to do.

Is anyone tempted to buy this car? $80K is a bit rich, methinks, though
it is a really nice car, but I've got my hands full with two Healeys. At
least Healeys aren't being impaired by the shortage of semiconductor chips.

Bob